comments

Sac Kings a poor percentage

Reader Input
-A +A
Let’s face it: the (Sacramento) Kings are a third-rate team playing a third-ranked sport in a third-tier market. Now three-thirds might make a whole, but what we have is a hole that is already $70 million deep and aiming to go hundreds of millions deeper. It should be a Hail Mary to expect anyone else to join in. On their best day the Kings can host less than 1 percent of the region. The rational course is to let the cards fall where they may for the Maloofs’ business and focus on something that works for the other 99 percent. John Sisson, Newcastle